Home > News
Selection Guide for Medical Compression Nebulizer
When choosing a compression atomizer, pay attention to the following points:
1. Noise: The noise level of the atomizer is an important indicator of its quality
The high noise level will affect the mood of patients who are already poor.
Most of the noise of the compression atomizers on the market is about 80 decibels, and the noise of good quality compression atomizers should be within 65 decibels.
Machines with a lot of noise can generally be felt, and the manufacturer will not mark the noise value of the machine. Manufacturers of low-noise machines will be marked.
2. Vibration: Vibration is accompanied by noise
In general, if the noise is high, the vibration must be not small.
3. Fever: With the above noise and vibration, it is the problem of fever
Machines with large noise and vibration must generate more heat.
In fact, the above three items are all energy losses. Therefore, the nominal power of the compression atomizer is not as large as possible.
Machines with high power but high noise (large vibration and heat) are wasted most of their energy.
4. Atomized particles: The size is directly related to the effect of atomization. Smaller (less than 2.5μm) atomized particles can reach the lower respiratory tract and alveoli. The specifications provided by the general manufacturer are marked with instructions indicating the size and atomization of the atomized particles. Particle labeling generally involves the size of the drug particles, the average particle size (MMAD), the average median size (MMD), etc.
5. Portability: the smaller the size, the better
As a home, the volume of the nebulizer is also a factor that home users need to consider. A smaller volume means more convenient to carry. If you need to travel during the nebulization treatment, you need to pay more attention
6. Design and appearance quality
Two, atomizing cup
After the compressor meets the basic requirements, the quality of the atomizing cup is especially critical.
It is best to pick up atomized cups with patented technology. This information is generally available on the product packaging.
Related searches: medical sprayers, medical sprayers, medical sprayer sales, wholesale masks, medical equipment sprayer companies